Thursday, August 28, 2008

Guide Dog Reunion..am so excited!!

Guess what I received in the mail?? A "family reunion" invite for Sunday October 12 at the World Forestry Center from the Guide Dogs for the Blind.  It is open to everyone, including well behaved career changed dogs (that is me) and humans who love them (which is my mom and all of you!).    It starts at 10:00 a.m....we are so excited, we will probably be there at 9:00 a.m.!!!

I might finally meet some of my "blood" brothers and sisters!!
I can wear a sign that says 9/9/99 (my birthdate) and perhaps I will find them.   

So if anyone wants to go, let us know and we will get you a ticket.  I have to get ready, like make an appointment for a shampoo on Oct. 11 & perhaps lose about 10 lbs....isn't that what you do before a reunion???  

Plus, we can all go to the zoo and see the new elephant afterwards!!!  


No comments: