Saturday, July 4, 2009

A quick check in...

Hey all...I am here in heaven...and I saw a computer. I think I will be yanked from it, because we are not suppose to talk to you mortals....but quickly, let me tell you Poppy and I are having a grand old time. Uncle John Lell, well, he is still eating his tomatoes with sugar on them, beating Poppy at cribbage...and both of them are eating sausages and hot dogs all day long. And the Chicago gang is all here too...can you say "Sprechen sie deutsch"??!!!

Opps...I have to run...but quickley...Mary Ann & Jim...I see Boey hopping around...Bliss was well named, because she is so happy, Shotsie is just about the coolest dog around, Pretty is spending all the time watching the new baby girl of the Uffelmans, and of course my mom's Booker, Paisley & Max & Noah all bombarded me when I got here!

Grammy..you take care of yourself and get rested & get happy please...we all love you. Mom, you start eating something other than that Yoplait drink...and all of you thank you for taking care of my mom...I love you all and hope you will love Kennedy 2! You are the best!

2 comments:

uffboys said...

We miss you Kennedy, but know you are in good hands up in heaven. There must be a Great Harvest with snickerdoodles for you too...

gigi uff said...

Kennedy,
What a welcome you must have received! I hope that Bliss has calmed down a little bit--but everyone needs a little craziness every so often. And the Goldens must be a beautiful sight--I hope you boys are being nice to them (no humping!). Or is Shotsie commanding all the attention? Pretty can be a little shy, so be sure and play with her too. And dear Boey, what a story she has to tell. I am sure Poppy is taking you all on long walks and has even better treats for you up there. Please give him a big lick (kiss) for me--I miss him so.....Your mom is doing as well as can be without you--I will ask if she is eating. We are all anxious to meet Kennedy 2 and welcome him with joy. Have fun in Heaven and take good care of all the gang. Write often. We love you all. xxooauntiepatty