Monday, August 31, 2009

Busy Times

Hi Jack! Sorry I did not get back to you re: the party etiquette, but as you know, we Kennedys have been pretty busy up here!! Plus, I wanted you to be YOU. Poppy and I were watching you that day...and you were absolutely PERFECT! You played well with all the dog cousins and the people cousins...and never grabbed all that good food! Wow...what a spread. Aunt Patty and Uncle John had all my favorites there. I would have emptied that buffet in a minute.

Enough of the accolades! Poppy and I are just enjoying peeking in at you...you are sooo good and so sweet. We are waiting for you to do something bad. Next time mom makes cookies..you HAVE to lick the bowl!! That was my favorite thing.

Our new campaign is to find you a new cousin......we think the Uffelmans should get a Portuguese Water Dog.....This time of year is a great time to get a new one!

Love, Kennedy
P.S. Be nice to mom now especially. My birthday is coming up - 9/9-- and I know she will be sad (even with you there!!)

No comments: