Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Hi Kennedy, it's me, Jack!

Dear Kennedy:

Everyone at Dog Park misses you! When they see me, they ask my mom "where is Kennedy?" and some of them get tears in their eyes and say how sorry that you are no longer here. Wow, you were really popular here at dog park. They say you "cleaned up" the park really well...and there is even a "shortcut" path that some refer to as the "Kennedy bypass". One man said, in awe, that you were "humping until the end ...what a great dog".

I hope they all start to love me like they loved you. I am trying really hard. I play with everyone and do not play rough (and never have I humped or will I ..I think you are the only one they let do that!) Everyone is so nice to me..I like to carry around my tennis ball, but sometimes I get distracted and lose it, but someone always finds it for me. I hope to live up to your expectations and I hope you are there some days in spirit, walking around with us.

Love,
Jack

No comments: