Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Happy Birthday Kennedy from Jack

Hi Kennedy, it's me Jack. Mom was sad today, so I have been keeping her busy at the office throwing the ball to me, and playing with the other West Paw toys Ryan & Nikki sent me.

One thing she forgot to mention was on the first day of 2002, you "reversed" your walk -- instead of walking towards the Capitol, you started walking through town, and followed that walk ever since. She thought it insightful that you know to do it that year. Also, since the 9/11 anniversary is coming up, how you & she just stayed home all day together and watched the horrors and what a comfort you were to her.

We still want to mention your last heroic deed that never got recognized..how you saw those 2 boys struggling in the water, and you barked and alerted mom to the impending disaster! I hope to follow in your footsteps.

Here's hoping all heaven has been baking those cookies for you...I am sure Poppy has been the taskmaster and organized a great Party for you!! Lots of love....Jack

2 comments:

uffboys said...

Thinking of you today Joan, and all of the joy Kennedy brought you. Give your Mom extra kisses today Jack. Love, cousin Bartley

gigi uff said...

I am sure Papa and all the Buck dogs had the BEST party today celebrating Kennedy. Can you only imagine.....
Joan, I know Jack was a comfort today. I thought of you so often and the love you gave to Kennedy and all your dogs, and the continuous love and joy you bring to each of us. We all love you! xop