Monday, October 19, 2009

Finally..can the truth be told?

Dear Jack:

The video of the Family Jogging Event is truly delightful and so fun to watch and rewatch..it is the #1 most watched video up here!! You were great, as well as MOST of the other dogs.

I hope now that you can work on the one issue I asked you to -- especially since it now is at least "referred to on tape"....i.e. Megan saying to Curtis and Greta..."Stay away from the hotdogs"!! Perhaps the editor of the Buck Banter will now publish the real story of what occurred that day in Sellwood Park and exonerate me from being the worst offender at a family function (when I grabbed the turkey leg at Patty & John's Thanksgiving event). As most of you do not know, cousin Greta "table danced" at Sellwood Park that day -- jumping on a picnic table of some poor, unknown family and tried to get some hot dogs. It was all hushed up...but know the truth can be told since the video is out!

Poppy and I are on our way to Ireland...all decked out in our green shamrocks!! We will take special care to make sure all goes well for Amy & Tom!

1 comment:

ml said...

Oh, Kennedy, don't you see?? I'm just trying to live up to your grand reputation as alpha of all. I understand only saintly behavior is allowed in heaven, so I figure I ought to enjoy the mischief while I can! And, for the record, I may have sniffed those tasty treats but I knew better than to acually TAKE any!
xoxo,
Hot-dog-loving Greta