Thursday, May 20, 2010

Too busy to blog

Dear Kennedy...you probably have been wondering WHAT we have been doing, since it has been so long since we have blogged. Here I am with my latest "toy"...the chinese Warrior. I love it...and have not broken it yet. We hosted the "Puppyfest 2010" at our home last week..lots of uncontrollable and naughty puppies...!!! Actually, they were all pretty cute - most were under 1 year of age...so I had to show them how to behave. There were 2 photographers there..but we have not seen any pictures yet. Mom put dog cookies on the dining room table, and these puppies jumped on the table and ate them!! Wow..NG, we call it (not good!). It was a fun time and we will post pictures.

Just been swimming and playing..I have a "hurt paw"so have been keeping a low profile! Lots of love to you and Poppy...we are missing you both, coming up on a full year soon without you both, mom is sad....but happy she has me! xxoo

No comments: