Thursday, June 17, 2010

Mornings

Dear Kennedy...in the mornings, I am really good and try not to wake mom up, so I notice she is awake and so I crawl towards her...she is rubbing my tummy, when she sees these 2 HUGE deer outside the window. Not wanting to disturb me, thinking I might run towards the window and break it, she keeps silent -- the deer finally leave and she goes outside -- to see all her tomatoes and lettuce plants have been eaten!!

So, I think I should have been more aware and barked off those deer. My one year anniversary of being with her is coming up...I hope we don't make a trip to Boring!! So..that was the beginning of our frustrating day.

Today....though....she bought a new washing machine, so clean bedcovers are finally in our future! A TOP LOADER -- no more fancy machines. Now...the only thing left is to get the HUGE fir tree cut down so we have TV.

xxoo......jack

No comments: