Tuesday, April 29, 2008

My credentials

After I posted my seminars, I received a "bark" from someone, asking for my credentials.   I was saving this for early May...but I will now let "the cat" out of the bag.  I am receiving my doctorate from Willamette next month!!!  My graduation picture just came.

For the past seven years, I have walked through Willamette University every day, including the summer months.  You probably do not realize the degrees I have been getting every May:
BA degree 2005
Masters 2006
Law degree 2007 (walked through both law school and undergraduate for 4 years)
And this year, my doctorate!

"Dr. K" -- but you can still call me Kennedy!

1 comment:

ml said...

Congratulations, Dr. Kennedy. I tell ya, I was impressed by those Montana cousin dogs when they received their Canine Good Citizen certification. But this is real cause for celebration!

(Of course, that Montana Good Citizen certification does not hold much merit for me after I witnessed the aforementioned dogs heist an entire wheel of brie off the coffee table.) In any case, this distinction is far more illustrious.... not to mention, far more useful.

Speaking of which, can you please help file a lawsuit on my behalf to stay in California? I despise the rain and my family just won't listen. I'm sure they will buy me some dreadful rainjacket and call it good. But sunbathing is my favorite pasttime...please, please help me file an appeal regarding this move!

Much love,
Sun-kissed Greta

P.S. MORE babies in this family?? Sheesh...let's hope they aren't the tail-pulling variety, or we might have to organize a canine coup!