Friday, June 27, 2008

Hotsy Totsy

Since it is going to be a "scorcher" today, we went on our walk earlier -- whch means we see different people.  Today I saw Chief Justice Paul DeMuniz...what a nice man he is, a pillar of the community.  He chatted with us....plus he wears those long black robes, so he understands what I go through.

The next block, the barbershop was open and I walked right in and was getting ready to plop down, when Mike the barber said .."Kennedy, there are about 5 guys ahead of you".  Mom has been talking about a "cut and shave" for me, and I have not seen any appointments yet on the calendar, so I thought today was a good day to "get it done"!!  I would not leave the barber shop...mom had to drag me out of there (i.e. bribe me with a cookie).  


1 comment:

uffboys said...

We are kindred spirits Kennedy, I always hold out for cookies! We hope you have a BLAST on July 4th!
Love,
Bartley and his family