Tuesday, July 15, 2008

blog neglect but not dog neglect

We just read Cousin Megan's blog and she titled her entry "blog neglect" and we must have got the "disease" too...perhaps it is the "dog days" of summer.   Nothing exciting has happened and it is just "hot", so my friends are not there at dog park..and when I do go swimming at the end of the day, I need to stay by the shore, so I don't get carried away by the current.  

But I still get my daily treats...Great Harvest, then Mary Lou Zeek's gallery -- where either Mary Lou, Shelley or Tina...plus some summer help..are there to give me this HUGE biscuit everyday and a big bowl of water.  I run down the street when we turn the corner.  

We did "solve the problem" of the State Capitol State Park.  I DO have a marker there with my name on it.  It has been there all the time, but I think I need to decorate it so it shows KENNEDY more.  I will post the picture.  

And, I hate to complain, but Megan and Curtis gave ME 3 pink cookies, I ate one then and then mom put 2 in the freezer.  Well...for some reason, the other day, there was only one left. I think she ate one in the middle of the night while I was not looking!!  

No comments: