Friday, September 12, 2008

Lucy and Me - 2 that understand GPS

Reading on Cousin Megan's blog...and she writes about Lucy who has an uncanny way of knowing where she is and sense of direction.  Considering her age, it is remarkable.  http://loebclan.blogspot.com is their blog site.

I think Lucy and I could be a great team.  I know EXACTLY how to find Starbucks, Great Harvest Company and Nordstrom Cafe.  We could just team up together in downtown Portland one day and just "go for it"...I think Lucy would enjoy the "pink cookies" as much as I do!!

1 comment:

ml said...

Kennedy,

I can only imagine the adventures we could have together. My most recent "fun" (in quotes because my mom doesn't define it that way) includes:
a) sticking the car keys in the electrical outlet.
b) eating playdough (ooh, that green flavor is good, though not as good as a pink cookie!).
c) putting underwear and socks out through the mail slot (I don't understand why mom got so mad about this...it was one of her nicest pair of undies that the mailman found.)

So, yes, I think together we make a great pair. My motto is, "Make EVERY moment an adventure!"

xoxo,
Lucy