Monday, December 1, 2008

Stockings!!

Was I excited on Saturday!!!  All THREE of my stockings were hung by the fireplace with care!
I even danced a little jig.....I don't think there is anything in them now...but I know they will be filled!  These stockings are from some of my favorite people....from the left...Auntie A, Michael & Kylie, and my first family the Kirbys.  

Due to my kidney disease...I know I cannot have my favorite cookies anymore..but I know they will be filled with homemade pumpkin biscuits, carrots and other new delectable treats!!


2 comments:

ml said...

Kennedy,

We cannot wait to help fill one of your stockings. We read about the possible dog ban at the capitol...say it isn't so!!! Anxiously awaiting the verdict...

xoxo,
Greta and fam

Travis, Kara, Tyler , Carter and Annamarie said...

3 stockings? Mine has been bumped by two little crazy boys. How do you do it?

See you soon,

Maizy