Monday, December 8, 2008

Sibling Party

Friday afternoon mom and I went to Portland and around 6:00 p.m....all my aunties and uncles showed up!  What fun they had...there was cheese fondue and wine and then they all left me at the apartment and went somewhere for about 2-3 hours!

Upon returning, there was a delicious (0r so it looked) pear & apple tart Aunt Janet had made with homemade eggnog ice cream.  Then an exchange of gifts...and now we have a beautiful Christmas Angel, a handy, beautiful bag (which we used today on our walk), soap, photo cards, and a great dress for mom!  (some other things too!)....

Conversation was pretty lively...with Aunt Patty showing off some special ornament (I won't say) she was taking for Camden that the City of Portland or the restaurant GAVE her...(!!)...and then discussion turned to me giving a hamstring to Aunt Janet and she giving me one of her kidneys in exchange.  I know it sounds strange, but that's what I heard.  It was "O'Dark Thirty" when they all left and we tumbled into bed!

2 comments:

uffboys said...

What is our Gigi up to?? This sounds suspicious! Love, Camden

ml said...

Should we start calling her Pilfering Patty? Definitely suspicious!