Wednesday, August 5, 2009

It has been a while...

Greetings all...I know, it has been awhile since I have posted...but up here, we are busy and there are certain rules..that is all I can say for now. Anyway...I just wanted to fill you in on the details regarding "Jack" and how we got Jack and my mom together so fast.

As soon as I got here..Poppy was there, waiting for me and we both said at the same time..."we have to get Joan a new dog".....we both felt she needed a "cuddler" -- someone smaller than me, and then Poppy said -- "And someone not so food motivated, the family would like that"...I said, "What do you mean"? And he said..."Kennedy, remember Thanksgiving and how you grab the turkey leg"...I replied.."Poppy, that was for entertainment..I thought things were a little slow that day and everyone needed a good laugh"! I tell you , the things people remember about me!! Anyway, Poppy was following the Guide Dogs for the Blind, and saw this "little one" that he had fallen in love with...named Nexus...I thought he was perfect too and "voila!"..the deed was done.
We are both having a good laugh up here, because Jack is just running my mom around!

No comments: