Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I am so excited for Easter

Dear Kennedy: I am so excited for Easter, I hear all my cousins and aunts and uncles and grammy are coming...I can hardly wait. I really do not know what to expect. I know mom has gone to the grocery store about 3 times, buying Easter candy ..and she keeps going back because it disappears, not that I eat it. Perhaps she is hiding it...??

I am now the "rock climber" and JB (our morning walking mate) has taught me so much...I hope we get a picture soon of me balancing on these rocks. I am running to the lagoon to swim every afternoon too...I am only suppose to go on the weekends, but I sneak down there now in the afternoons. I am getting to be a good diver and swimmer!

looking forward to seeing all the relatives!!

1 comment:

the uffelmans said...

if only we could share in your excitement!! love the invites!!