Monday, March 29, 2010

Rock climbing at the park and at Nordstrom too!


Here I am rock climbing at Minto Brown..this is only a medium size rock and I can make it to bigger rocks....and larger platforms areas too -- as I exhibited today. Mom and I were walking by Nordstrom and the loading dock was open and the stock room girl said hi to me -- so I jumped up the dock, and was just hanging there on the ladder rungs -- mom got me pushed up on the dock -- wow! So, she climbed up and we went through the back area of Nordstrom's and out the front door.

I am not suppose to do that anymore! I know it is hard to visualize the entire scene. I might have to limit my rock climbing to just Minto Brown. My future is bright...I can be a circus animal!

1 comment:

ml said...

Jack, you were just trying to help your mama get the latest fashion trends hot off the truck! It's a shame they didn't realize what you were doing. Humans are great for treats and belly rubs, but sometimes they really miss the point of our actions. xoxo, Greta