Monday, May 26, 2008

Guide Dog Mode

Lowe's has become my favorite place to shop.  Yesterday, mom decided we needed some plants, and off we went to Lowe's.  We started in the outside nursery area.  I got into my "guide dog mode"and walked right next to her.  She then went to the check out counter....WHAT, I thought??  She is missing some things that we need at the house!!  

I started pulling her the other way, into the main store.  "Kennedy, no" she said.  I gave her "the look"...gawds..she has been talking about the "portable hose" all week.  I remained steadfast.  Finally, she says.."Oh, Kennedy, you are so right...we do need to go into the main store"..so off we went, and I made her walk EVERY aisle to make sure she did not forget anything!! 

Living with "old people"....I am exhausted.  

No comments: