Thursday, June 19, 2008

Am "styling" now

We have a lot to "blog and brag" about.  First of all, I have a new red Coach collar which is so beautiful and I look so good in it...it has been the topic of conversation amongst the Salem crowd when I first wore it a few weeks ago.  Cousins Curtis and Megan gave me this nice collar and boy do I feel "styling" when I wear it.  

The first day I had it on, while walking by the local Starbucks, the group of men I always wave to waved back, and one of them pointed to their neck and signaled a thumbs up!!  Then later, as we were walking through the mall, I passed the Governor, and he said "hey big guy", then said, "nice collar".  I looked up and said, "Coach, of course"!!  

So, thank you Loebs for making me a stylesetter.  I will post a picture, once I get cleaned up and my hair trimmed!

No comments: