Friday, December 26, 2008

More to tell

I need to add more to our story of Winter Wonderland. 

The best part of the whole event was my Auntie A came and picked us up and rescued us!!  We were so overjoyed.  Mom and Auntie A were wondering how to get me into her car, when I made a flying leap into the trunk!  I stunned them with my agility to do so.  We got through all the down trees and icy conditions on River Road...we were SHOCKED at the conditions our Auntie A drove through to rescue us.

Her home was decorated for Christmas, was warm and plenty of food and drink.  I thought I had died and gone to heaven.  We had fun playing with Charlie and then Auntie A and mom went downtown for a much needed outing.  She told me to "be on extra good behavior" and I was..I never woke her up in the middle of the night for anything!  I just laid and was a good boy.  We both had a much needed good sleep that night.  The next day we had waffles and went out and played in the snow. 

A thank you is not enough for what our Auntie A did for us!  We love her so much.  A very special angel she was to rescue us and save my mom's sanity!


1 comment: